Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and disability-related information
- Financial information, such as your payment details and billing information
- Information related to your NDIS plan, services, and supports
- Any other information you choose to provide to us
How We Collect Information
We collect personal information in several ways, including:
- When you submit an online form, contact us, or sign up for our newsletter
- When you use our services or participate in our programs
How We Use Information
We use your personal information for various purposes, including:
- To provide and improve our services and programs
- To communicate with you about our services, promotions, and events
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- To manage your account and process payments
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To our service providers and partners to help us provide our services
- To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to subpoenas, court orders, or requests from government authorities
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Able WA, our users, or others
Security of Information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. We use industry-standard security measures, such as encryption and secure servers, to safeguard your information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Access and Correction
You have the right to access and correct your personal information held by us. To request access or make changes to your information, please contact us using the details provided below.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
Discover the Able WA difference and how our comprehensive NDIS services can help you achieve your goals. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.